Suggestion...

Marc Jauvin mjauvin at videotron.ca
Tue Oct 20 19:01:55 PDT 1998

Is there a reason for the following files to be under CVS?

	kaffe/libraries/javalib/Klasses.jar
	kaffe/libraries/javalib/pizza.jar

In my opinion, those are generated files and they do not have to be under cvs, it would be a lot
faster to get the source code without those huge files! :)

Any way, if I am missing the point, just let me know!

N.B. there might still be a problem in the readLine() methos as I mentioned yesterday since the '\n'
& '\r' are kept as part of the String. I did correct that in my patch.

-- mj

God made machine language; all the rest is the work of man.