Latest Kaffe on MkLinux (PowerPC)

Tom Gall tgall at uswest.net
Sun Sep 6 13:05:53 PDT 1998

Hi All,

  I'm posting this to see if anybody else is putting in the time to get the
powerpc version (well on mklinux or powerpc linux) up and working.

  Thus far I'm still in the "get it to compile" phase, of which the biggest
task thus far is filling in sysdepCallMethod.  I'm a little rusty on
powerpc assembler but I'm willing to give it the college try. I'm sure
there will be more to do afterwards but none the less no point in
duplication of effort if somebody else is working on it.

  Thanks for any information.

Tom

tgall at uswest.net