Kaffe for QNX 4.x ?

Jeppe Sommer jso at lyngso-industri.dk
Mon Apr 5 23:56:54 PDT 1999

I have ported kaffe to QNX 4 a couple of times. However, kaffe is a
moving target, and the current snapshot does not even compile under
QNX 4.

Unfortunately, I have problems finding the time for constantly
"re-porting" kaffe. But if you can wait a couple of weeks, I will try
to squeeze it in.

It would interest me to hear what kind of application you are
planning to use kaffe for.

/Jeppe