no more gif problem + nice surprise

Alexandre Oliva oliva at dcc.unicamp.br
Sat Apr 17 18:57:51 PDT 1999

On Apr 16, 1999, Maksim Lin <maksim at swin.edu.au> wrote:

> Well I'm not sure what I did (all I did was delete a few symlinks and
> put them back again) but gifs are now working fine with beta4, though
> the Kaffe exe still reports that it's linked to both v4 & v3 of
> libungif.

Kaffe's configure script looks for both libgif and libungif, and links
with both of them.  I'm not sure this is right, though; we should
probably not look for one of them if we find the other.  But I don't
know which one is to be preferred, does anybody?

--
Alexandre Oliva http://www.dcc.unicamp.br/~oliva IC-Unicamp, Brasil
{oliva,Alexandre.Oliva}@dcc.unicamp.br  aoliva@{acm.org,computer.org}