install errors

Alexandre Oliva oliva at lsd.ic.unicamp.br
Sat Dec 18 00:41:06 PST 1999

On Dec 15, 1999, Patrick Tullmann <tullmann at cs.utah.edu> wrote:

> Archie Cobbs wrote:
>> Try completely blowing away your build directory hierarchy and
>> starting over.. this is what I do,

> Yeah, that's what I end up doing from time to time.  But, I really
> rather not have to do that each time I change a header file.

You shouldn't have to.  Please give it one more try, I've just fixed
the libtool bug that was causing the weirdness at install time.  The
libtool snapshot I had installed in the Kaffe tree was much less
stable than I had expected, sorry.  It should be much better now.

--
Alexandre Oliva http://www.ic.unicamp.br/~oliva IC-Unicamp, Bra[sz]il
oliva@{lsd.ic.unicamp.br,guarana.{org,com}} aoliva@{acm,computer}.org