Patch to java/text/DateFormat.java

Dirk Grunwald grunwald at pa.dec.com
Mon Feb 1 11:32:21 PST 1999

--

What about the notion of automatically checking the signatures?
I was thinking that I could do this using the reflection classes,

If I have time later this week, I may try to code something
using the "JTrek" package from Digital. If someone else
is going to do this, let me know. You can get jtrek at..
http://www.digital.com/java/download/jtrek/index.html

This just simplifies walking through (or instrumenting) a
class file, but you may not be able to use the "jtrek"
classes w/Kaffe, since it core dumps my (old) version.

Dirk Grunwald