Patch to java/text/DateFormat.java

Moses DeJong dejong at cs.umn.edu
Mon Feb 1 14:44:01 PST 1999

I remember a lot of talk about just this sort of utility on the classpath
mailing list a little while back. Perhaps it would be better to use the
util they created instead of reinventing the wheel for kaffe. This util
is not part of the dist and it would not involve and "cleanroom" issues
so why not make use of work that has already been done.

Mo DeJong
dejong at cs.umn.edu