Patch to java/text/DateFormat.java

Raffaele Sena raff at aromatic.com
Mon Feb 1 18:23:39 PST 1999

On Mon, 1 Feb 1999, Gerhard Paulus wrote:

> Hello Dirk,
>
> > What about the notion of automatically checking the signatures?
>
> there should be a number of .class analyzers around.
> One is in Jacob, the Java database I'm working on
> (http://www.rz.uni-frankfurt.de/~gpaulus).

I added a few options to my class disassembler so that now I can
just dump the class name and its fields and methods.

I should now print only the public objects and maybe always prepend
the class signature, so that each class file can be sorted and compared
with its counterpart (Kaffe vs. JDK).

Check it out at http://www.aromatic.com/tools/

	usage: ungrind -d -l <file>.class

(one day I'll write some documentation for the other options ):

-- Raffaele