1.0.b3 on Sparc and m68k

Kiyo Inaba inaba at src.ricoh.co.jp
Tue Feb 2 22:01:59 PST 1999

I'm now testing 1.0.b3 on various hardware, and I noticed
following error while running the regression test suite.

On Sparc/SunOS 4.1.4/gcc 2.8.0/JIT
  With unix-internal thread,
	ThreadInterrupt test just sleep, and does not finish.
	Overflow got 'Illegal instruction'.
  With unix-jthread,
	If I redirect the output of test to a file, csh exit
	immediately. I guess some process group issue happens.

	And ProcessTest got exception for readline.
		(readline returning null)

	UDPTest eats CPU, but it looks like in infinite loop.

On m68k/NetBSD 1.3.1/gcc 2.7.2.2+myc1/JIT
  With unix-internal thread,
	ThreadInterrupt test just sleep, and does not finish.

Kiyo