[Kaffe] new stack trace patch.

Godmar Back gback at cs.utah.edu
Fri Feb 5 19:36:26 PST 1999

 Moses, I already applied a different patch more along the lines of your
first patch.  I'm not sure whether simply excluding throwable constructors
is a good idea: what if an exception is thrown in a function called from
a constructor of a throwable?  Your backtrace would have holes.

I think the proper way of fixing that would be to not call fillInStackTrace
in the Throwable constructor, but rather when the throwable is being thrown
in throwExternalException (like it's already done for NullPointerExceptions.)

	- Godmar