Compiling Kaffe under NetBSD 1.3.3/m68k/amiga

Godmar Back gback at cs.utah.edu
Mon Feb 8 20:01:46 PST 1999

We used to produce rock solid production quality snapshots at the end
of each day,  but then people got sloppier and sloppier...

There's no guarantee that the snapshot will work; but I think it's your
best try.  Recent problems have been fixed.  Notice that we changed
jthreads somewhat (see FAQ/FAQ.jsignal)

	- Godmar