[Kaffe] java.io.File(Input|Output)Stream question.

Tony Kimball alk at pobox.com
Fri Feb 12 15:32:49 PST 1999

Quoth Moses DeJong on Fri, 12 February:
:
: How would that help? I have been working with java for years and I have
: file many a bug report and I can tell you that this is a waste of time.
: Sun ignores bug reports. It is just a fact of life. If you do not
: believe me just check out these bug reports that I filed last year
: (4156278 and 4186776). These are real bugs but they have been ignored.

I can guarantee you that they have not been ignored.  The process at
Sun prevents logged bugs from being ignored.  Admittedly, they haven't
been *fixed*, but I can assure you that someone *worries* about them
every time there is a release milestone.  I can also assure you that
they are *far* more likely to be fixed if a report is filed than if
no report exists.