Problems compiling on NetBSD/m68k

Alexandre Oliva oliva at dcc.unicamp.br
Sat Feb 20 07:07:58 PST 1999

On Feb 20, 1999, "Nicholai Benalal" <nicholai at mailcity.com> wrote:

> On 20 Feb 1999 02:20:33 -020   Alexandre Oliva wrote:
>> On Feb 18, 1999, "Nicholai Benalal"  wrote:

>>> I'm working on the Kaffe1.0b3 release as newer snapshots don't
>>> configure (due to the automake problem I suppose)

>> What do you mean ``they don't configure''?

> I might have got everything wrong but when I enter
> ./configure it goes on for a while but it never completes
> at some point it just locks. I haven't looked into the problem
> yet. I just continued to work with that old release

Well, the problem can't be related with automake, because it just
doesn't have anything to do with configure.

If you get to give it another try, please post the end of the output
of configure, as well as the end of config.log.  Thanks

--
Alexandre Oliva  http://www.dcc.unicamp.br/~oliva  aoliva@{acm.org}
oliva@{dcc.unicamp.br,gnu.org,egcs.cygnus.com,samba.org}