Libtool and AmigaOS

Stefan Burstroem f94sbu at efd.lth.se
Mon Feb 22 08:38:50 PST 1999

Ok, here are the results from my testings with libtool and AmigaOS.

Libtool works, kind of. The thing that doesn't work is linkage to functions
in the main binary from the library, ie if a library wants to call kaffe's

This means that I need to do static linking for everything. How do I get
the config scripts to realize that and pass the appropriate flags down to
libtool?

regards, Stefan Burstroem