compiling under Linux/m68k

Malcolm Walker csut9832 at camosun.bc.ca
Wed Feb 24 09:21:03 PST 1999

OK kids, I've managed to get a more recent version of the sources (tho
with all this "applied-patch-traffic", methinks I should do it again) and
./configure ran without a hitch.

However, make gets errors on ObjectStreamClassImpl.c; first there are
warnings that certain .h files (java_io_ObjectInputStream.h) have got
"garbage at end of #infdef argument", then a whole slew of bad pointer