configure hangs after "creating test/Makefile"

Alexandre Oliva oliva at dcc.unicamp.br
Thu Jan 7 01:33:52 PST 1999

On Jan  6, 1999, Thomas Mohaupt <ThoMo at gmx.de> wrote:

> When I start configure (./configure --prefix=//c/tttt/kaffe)

> it starts with some test (some are not OK or NO - is that right?)

Yep, it's perfectly normal that some files are not found on all
platforms.

> finaly it start to create some makefiles but after creating test/Makefile
> the cygwin-window show "sed" in the titel and nothing else happens.

Are you sure it's not just taking very long to create config/config.h?
It usually takes much longer that the other Makefiles.

--
Alexandre Oliva  http://www.dcc.unicamp.br/~oliva  aoliva@{acm.org}
oliva@{dcc.unicamp.br,gnu.org,egcs.cygnus.com,samba.org}