autoconf (was: Re: portability questions)

Alexandre Oliva oliva at dcc.unicamp.br
Sun Jan 10 20:49:15 PST 1999

On Jan 10, 1999, Raffaele Sena <raff at aromatic.com> wrote:

> On 11 Jan 1999, Alexandre Oliva wrote:

> 	One more thing: you added checks for autoconf 2.12 and 2.13.
> 	Shouldn't you add 2.14 too ? Now I'm getting a warning:

> 		2.14, too old, not using

Yep, I didn't expect 2.14 to come up so early :-)

Will be fixed in a few minutes.

> 	And finally (completely unrelated - well, maybe not):
> 	The generated Makefile in libltdl has the following targets
> 	and macros (not in the right order) :

Which automake are you using?  Is your Makefile.in identical to the
one in the CVS repository?  automake should have included
noinst_LTLIBRARIES in LTLIBRARIES, but noinst_LTLIBRARIES was
introduced quite recently in automake.

--
Alexandre Oliva  http://www.dcc.unicamp.br/~oliva  aoliva@{acm.org}
oliva@{dcc.unicamp.br,gnu.org,egcs.cygnus.com,samba.org}