Warning, Idiotic question following:

Joe Hartley jh at brainiac.com
Tue Jan 12 06:20:48 PST 1999

Horace Easterwood <jsolomon at herbie.unl.edu> wrote:
> Are there any installation faq's for Kaffe?  I downloaded the Linux i386
> rpm version of Kaffe, I set my classpath the best I know how--
> /usr/lib/kaffe:/usr/share/kaffe--

Unlike other "path" variables, the CLASSPATH environment variable has to
have the actual .jar or .zip file names rather than just a directory where
they can all be found.  Also, Kaffe defaults to using /usr/local/share,
so try setting CLASSPATH to /usr/local/share/kaffe/Klasses.jar and trying
again.

> 	Shoot low, they're riding Shetlands
> 		--Frank Zappa

Hey, a Zappa quote I'm not familiar with!  What's this from?