Memory profile

Godmar Back gback at cs.utah.edu
Tue Jan 26 08:51:17 PST 1999

 You could put it for instance in the header of java_lang_Object after
the dispatch table.

I'll commit two more functions to the gc interface shortly, one
to get an object's index and one to pretty-print it.  They may be
useful for you.

Using these functions to add a verbose heap walk would be a
really nice thing to have...

Also, what does -verbosemem show and what -ms/-mx switches do you use?

	- Godmar