Memory profile

Maxim Kizub max at immsp.kiev.ua
Tue Jan 26 09:56:29 PST 1999

I think this will not help.

I'm looking for memory leaks, and they unlikely
in _java_ objects. If they exists, they must be in
memory that is explicitly allocated and freed.
I need a pointer in raw memory blocks...
But I can't understant how gc_unit and gc_block
are allocated and used...
I understand, that peoples may have no time
to describe GC structure or code-generator
macroses, but this means that everyone
who wish to port/bugfix kaffe will spend
10 to 100 times more time.

I tryed "-mx 64M". This does not help...
And the memory really used, since I have 64m ram,
and I can hear HDD swopping with no others
programs running.