Compiling Kaffe 1.0b4 on Win96/CYGWIN/ make check fails

Alexandre Oliva oliva at dcc.unicamp.br
Mon Jul 12 21:17:41 PDT 1999

On Jul 12, 1999, Phil Kelly <pwkelly at eng.delcoelect.com> wrote:

> But when I run 'make check' it fails with the following errors (top part of make messages deleted for brevity):
> ../../BUILD_ENVIRONMENT: /UnZip/kaffe-1.0b4/libraries/clib/net: not found

I have fixed this problem on Kaffe just before releasing Guaraná 1.6
(based on June 1's post-1.0b4 snapshot of Kaffe), so you may just get
the fix from CVS.  Unfortunately, I haven't been able to get that
particular snapshot of Kaffe running on cygwin :-(

Has anybody had success with recent snapshots of Kaffe on cygwin?

--
Alexandre Oliva http://www.dcc.unicamp.br/~oliva IC-Unicamp, Bra[sz]il
oliva@{dcc.unicamp.br,guarana.{org,com}} aoliva@{acm.org,computer.org}