About Kaffe's romizing version.

Tim Wilkinson tim at transvirtual.com
Fri Jul 23 12:47:03 PDT 1999

Lee,

Unfortuantely by downloading Sun's source code you can no longer
contribute to Kaffe since this would violate our clean-room.  It's a
great pity - Sun provides source code and everyone who agrees to the
wonderful Community Source License instantly stops them working on
anyone elses Java implementations, either a freeware project such as
Kaffe or on a commerical one.

Tim

--
  Tim Wilkinson                         Tel:     +1 510 704 1660
  Transvirtual Technologies, Inc.,      Fax:     +1 510 704 1893
  Berkeley, CA, USA.                    Email:   tim at transvirtual.com