Kaffe 1.0.b3 with EGCS 1.1.1 on an Alpha?

James Cook jrc8337 at ksu.edu
Tue Mar 16 21:08:42 PST 1999

Hi!

When I attempt to build Kaffe 1.0.b3 on my alpha with EGCS 1.1.1, I get the following message:

../../gcc/caller-save.c:657: Internal compiler error in function insert_save_restore

Any ideas how to get by this?  For what it's worth, I running a pretty recent install of RedHat Rawhide (glibc 2.1 based) so I am not sure what I need to do to fix things.  Thanks!

--
       ={) James (}=  | Linux: In a world without fences, who needs Gates?
      jrc8337 at ksu.edu |          http://www.dce.ksu.edu/~reddirt