stack in kaffe.def

John Berg John.Berg at bentley.com
Wed Mar 24 15:13:06 PST 1999

Hello All,

I've been playing around in kaffe for a school project and was wondering if
someone could give me a quick answer on this.  I'm looking at memory
allocation and it's use in kaffe and I'm inside side of the instructions in
the kaffe.def file.  Many of the instructions move data to/from a stack
location ( rstack(0)  for instance).  My question is:

Is there a way to figure out what the actual object's address is that the
data is being moved to/from at that location?  I was hoping there was some
type of macro/conversion I can't seem to find but as of yet I haven't
figured it out.

Any help is appreciated - thanks

jb