Bugfixing works

Godmar Back gback at cs.utah.edu
Mon Nov 29 23:18:35 PST 1999

 If nobody reports a bug, either by sending mail to the list or
submitting them to the bug database at www.kaffe.org, it certainly
won't be fixed.    Ideally, include a test case or point at an
application that doesn't work.

If the bug is reported, there's no guarantee that it will be fixed either.
As with all open source projects (almost) everybody is welcome to
contribute, and unless you pay somebody to do something, don't expect
anything.

	- Godmar