GPL'd DOS port?

YAMAGUCHI Yuji yamag at distribution.co.jp
Fri Oct 15 00:37:01 PDT 1999

On Thu, 14 Oct 1999 10:28:45 +0200 (CEST)
Karl Grill <grill at ci.tuwien.ac.at> wrote:

> 1) do you intend to include AWT functionality in a future (hopefully
> not too far in the future) release? Is work in this respect going on?
> I'm considering to work on this matter (provided I can find a student
> who is willing to do part of the work as a course assignment) using
> the GRX or SWORD or ALLEGRO libraries

The release schedule of AWT has not yet been fixed.
Now, we are designing original simple-AWT for embedded systems.

> 3) I'm not too happy about the fact that kaffepc only compiles on
> Win9x machines. Currently I'm working on trying to get your code to
> compile on my linux box, using the DJGPP cross compiler
> Finally, let me congratulate you to the fine work you have done
> Best Wishes

We are compiling Kaffe on Windows95/98 because it supports LFN.
Does DJGPP cross compiler support LFN?

--
// YAMAGUCHI Yuji - yamag at distribution.co.jp -
// Freeware Distribution Services Co.,Ltd.