Using Sun's stuff

Derek L Davies ddavies at world.std.com
Mon Oct 25 06:47:19 PDT 1999

Hi Tim,

Thanks for the reply.  O.k. I will avoid looking at any code from Sun
unless it's a header file and I absolutly have to look at it.  So
far it seems like I won't have to look at Sun's jvmdi.h , but I can't be
certain yet.  I will probably download the binary stuff to play with
and if it has any source I'll delete it right away.  No license
agreements.

Also, I have hacked up breakpoints and single stepping working!!  It's
got a long way to go before it's right though ;-)

Take care,
Derek