Urgent! Problem in running kaffe 1.0.5 on Cygwin!

Jim King kingjim at oac.omron.com.cn
Tue Apr 18 17:30:01 PDT 2000

Hello,

I am a Win32 JVM developer. Though I succeeded in building and running
Kaffe 1.0b3 on Cygwin one year ago, I failed to running Kaffe 1.0.5.
After making install and setting environment parameters, Kaffe.exe
shows no output with any JAVA samples. I have also tried to use "make
check" command, and almost all the tests were failed.

If anyone who has managed to run kaffe 1.0.5 on cygwin or who knows
the problem, please help me!

My system platform is Cygwin32 b20 on Windows NT 4 and Windows 2000
Pro.

BTW:

Have any one tried mingw32? Does Kaffe works on it?

Best regards,
Jim King                         mailto:kingjim at oac.omron.com.cn