Urgent! Problem in running kaffe 1.0.5 on Cygwin!

Mo DeJong mdejong at cygnus.com
Tue Apr 18 17:35:24 PDT 2000

You might want to try the new "net release" of cygwin. It was
just announced yesterday. Just grab the "net installer"
from ftp://sourceware.cygnus.com/pub/cygwin/latest/setup.exe
and run it to install right over the network. Use a root
like C:\Cygwin for best results. The new net release is
a lot better than the B.20 release.

Mo Dejong
Red Hat Inc.