TestNative.c

Johan Andersson anderssj at tcd.ie
Thu Aug 17 12:46:12 PDT 2000

I don't run "make check". When is the regression test supposed to run?

Anyway, I get the  SIGSEGV and the last step I can trace it to is
callMethodV (coming from Kaffe_callStaticVoidMethodV(...).

I have made some changes to the KaffeVM. Mostly in the classPool,
utf8-hashtable, and memory allocation. So it is somewhat tweaked, but I find
it oddly bizarre that my potentially errornous code would render me an
sigsegv in TestNative, if you have to run "make check" first.

I would accept a sigsegv anywhere, but not there!

/johan