TestNative.c

Patrick Tullmann tullmann at cs.utah.edu
Thu Aug 17 13:30:27 PDT 2000

> Anyway, I get the  SIGSEGV and the last step I can trace it to is
> callMethodV (coming from Kaffe_callStaticVoidMethodV(...).

I don't think you're actually getting a fault in TestNative.  Its just
that TraceNative.something happens to be the last symbol in Kaffe's
text segment on Linux, and your backtrace in gdb is showing *jit* code
map to TestNative.

You might try using the gdb macro 'findnativemethod' defined in
developers/gdbinit to find the actual native method that is causing
problems.  Or, compile kaffe with cross-language debugging support and
use GDB (at least to get the method names).  Look at
FAQ/FAQ.xdebugging.

-Pat

Pat Tullmann                                       tullmann at cs.utah.edu
	  This signature witticism intentionally left blank.