Strange things with the current CVS

Alexandre Oliva oliva at lsd.ic.unicamp.br
Wed Feb 16 12:30:05 PST 2000

On Feb 16, 2000, Pavel Roskin <pavel_roskin at geocities.com> wrote:

>> Does "current CVS" include the libtool changes checked in yesterday?

> Yes, of course. That's why I'm addressing you.

>> Unfortunately, I don't understand much about libtool. But Alexandre
>> should be able to help out.

> Actually, I should be able too :-)

Thanks.  Unfortunately, I'm about to leave for a 4-days trip, so I
can't do much hacking right now.  I'll be reading e-mail every now and
then, but not that often :-(

It seems that there's something very wrong with CVS libtool :-(

> I just wanted to alert interested parties before I find time to
> solve this problem.

Please let people in the libtool mailing list know about it.
Hopefully some of them may be able to help you work it out while I'm
away.  Thanks.

--
Alexandre Oliva     http://www.ic.unicamp.br/~oliva/     Enjoy Guaraná
Cygnus Solutions, a Red Hat company        aoliva@{redhat, cygnus}.com