Compiling with KJC

Godmar Back gback at cs.utah.edu
Thu Feb 17 23:37:05 PST 2000

> assertion "!INTS_DISABLED()" failed: file "exception.c", line 308
>
> Tracing into the code - it would seem that interrupts are disabled in a =
> place that they should be enabled.  If anyone has seen this error and =
> could give me some hint as to what I could do to remedy it, please let =
> me know.

Peter,

although I could tell you more if you showed me a stacktrace,
this error nsg most likely indicates a segfault within a section of
code where interrupts are disabled.
If the code segfaults there, it will try to throw a nullpointerexception
which will trigger this assertion failure.
No exceptions should ever be thrown from code that executes in a section
in which interrupts are disabled.

	- Godmar