bug in libltdl/ltdl.c

Patrick Tullmann tullmann at cs.utah.edu
Wed Feb 23 14:55:40 PST 2000

Cross-compiling Kaffe for the OSKit I get:

  libltdl/ltdl.c: In function `load_deplibs':
  libltdl/ltdl.c:1199: `shlib_ext' undeclared (first use this function)

The definition of shlib_ext is ifdef LTDL_SHLIB_EXT'd at the top of
the file.  This code is part of some recent (Feb 15th) changes.

I couldn't tell you why LTDL_SHLIB_EXT isn't defined on the OSKit
(though I'll guess its because I never enabled the OSKit's dynamic
library loading support).

-Pat

Pat Tullmann                                       tullmann at cs.utah.edu
	      Success means never having to wear a suit.