your mail

William E. Cohen cohen at ebs330.eb.uah.edu
Mon Feb 28 08:29:17 PST 2000

Yes, you can look at the software.  All you need to do is get the kaffe
"Current snapshot" from www.kaffe.org. The profiler is the JVM.  It
currenly only works for the i386 JIT system. Look in the
config/i386/i386-jit3.def and kaffe/kaffevm/jit3/machine.c for the
code. There is also a file in the FAQ that will answer some of
the questions on how it works.

-Will