Trampolines in the Kaffe JIT Compiler

Godmar Back gback at cs.utah.edu
Tue Feb 29 13:36:27 PST 2000

That's great.  I think Tim has someone redesign the kaffe.org website,
and I'm sure this could be included or at least linked to.

Only problem I have is that it describes the old, broken form of
trampolines.  The fixed trampolines I put in last year take an additional
parameter for what I call the anchor of the trampoline ("w" or `where'.)

In general, please always date your paper and say to which versions of the
software you're describing the information applies.

	- Godmar