Trampolines in the Kaffe JIT Compiler

Samuel Sanseri sanseri at cs.pdx.edu
Tue Feb 29 16:17:22 PST 2000

Thanks for the feedback.  I have added the last-update date and version
number of Kaffe to the document.  This document was released today and
was intended to describe Kaffe release 1.0.5.  I would like to make this
paper up-to-date, but I have not seen the anchor mentioned.  Could you
give me a code location (and example architecture if this part of the
trampoline is architecture-dependent) for where to get started?

Also, I believe the case studies in the document are accurate at least to
the last release 1.0.5 of SPARC and i386.  Does this mean that the code for
SPARC and i386 is broken, or am I misunderstanding something?  If still
broken, how severe is this?  Would it be worth fixing on SPARC and/or
i386?  Thanks again.

Samuel