The JIT Icode Insn Set

Samuel Sanseri sanseri at cs.pdx.edu
Wed Jan 5 09:39:36 PST 2000

Edouard G. Parmelan wrote:

> It's a great job, thanks!  But could you avoid send a so big file in a
> mailing-list?  Simply send a mail notification that you have made
> changes and that new version could be downloaded from your homepage.
>
> You clame table is based on Kaffe pre-release 1.0b4 it's quite old,
> current release is 1.0.5.  Could you check your table with current CVS
> Tree ?
>
> Please that move_float_const() and move_double_const() should check for
> +0.0 and -0.0, it's a fix for bug PR#122.  In C, +0.0 == -0.0 so you
> need check 0.0 and then bit sign (1 << 63).
>
> Again, thanks for your document.
> --
> Edouard G. Parmelan
> http://egp.free.fr

Thanks very much for your comments!  All future updates will be posted to
my homepage only and I will post notices to this list.  I will post an
announcement when I have updated the table for release 1.0.5.  I have
updated my page for fix PR#122 to move_float_const and move_double_const.
See http://www.cs.pdx.edu/~sanseri

Regards,

Samuel Sanseri
sanseri at cs.pdx.edu