AWT library for WinNT

Edward Llewellyn ELlewellyn at wayne.com
Wed Jan 12 08:41:37 PST 2000

I think I know why I'm getting the error message when trying to run an AWT
program on
WinNT.  Unlike all the other libraries under kaffe-snap/libraries/clib, no
libawt.la file is generated.
I see in my /kaffe/lib/kaffe directory libio.la, libmanagement.la,
libnative.la, and so on,
one for each subdirectory under clib, but none for awt.  Upon further
investigation,
the Makefile for the awt directory doesn't even have a target of libawt.la
(or any .la for
that matter).

I'll try modifying the make file to actually make the awt directory's .la
file.

Is that right?  Is awt for WinNT disabled for some reason?

--Ed