Bytecode verifier

Tim Wilkinson tim at transvirtual.com
Wed Jan 12 20:23:34 PST 2000

As anyone who has looked at Kaffe's verifier will know, it's not very
complete - in fact I'd say it is little more than a pre-pass for the
JIT.  Now I'd like to change this and actually include a real verifier
but before I go off and write a real one I'd like to know whether I'm
simply reinventing the wheel - is there an Open Source Java bytecode
verifier anywhere in the world?

Any info appreciated.

Cheers
Tim

--
  Tim Wilkinson                         Tel:     (510) 527-4025 ext 12
  Transvirtual Technologies, Inc.,      Fax:     (510) 559-3287
  Berkeley, CA, USA.                    Email:   tim at transvirtual.com