Regression Test failures in current CVS

Dalibor Topic robilad at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 13 23:30:10 PST 2000

Hi,

I've just installed Red Hat 6.1 (x86), downloaded
kaffe from the CVS archive, remade the Klasses and run
make check. Unfortunately, 3 rgression tests break.

I assume that the problem lies in the upgrade from
textutils 1.22 (used in RH 6.0) and textutils 2.0 (RH
6.1), since all failing tests use "// Sort output",
and in the case I inspected closely, Reflect.java, the
only differences were in the order of a few lines in
the sorted output. I'va attached the files
Reflect.fail and Reflect.out to this mail.

Did anyone else experience something similar?

dali

=====
"Success means never having to wear a suit"