Multiple instances of Kaffe

Edward Llewellyn edward.llewellyn at wayne.com
Fri Jan 21 06:40:36 PST 2000

I think y'all are probably right - it's a problem specific to NT/cygwin.  We
are running into other problems
(crashes, assertion failures) with the Kaffe version on NT/cygwin.  It looks
like I'll be able to get the
custom version of kaffe for win32, which is compiled with the Visual C++
compiler, which hopefully will
work better.  In any case, I won't have to learn a new debugger to debug the
code.

Thanks for the help.