Error while running a Java-based simulator

Jayaram.B jayaramb at foxboro.com
Mon Jul 3 01:29:16 PDT 2000

Hi!!
	We have a process simulator being developed using Java 1.1.6 on
Linux 5.0 platform. Currently I have ported the simulator on a machine which
has Linux 6.0 and Java version as given above. All the features of the
simulator(menu buttons, click and drag of objects, etc.,) are functioning
except for one.
This generates the following error message while run tme and dumps core

	Kaffe: code-analyse.c: 1943: mergeFrame: Assertion 'to != 0' failed

	Please let me know how to solve this problem as I am not able find
the file code-analyse.c.

	java -version command displays the following information

 	Kaffe Virtual Machine copyright (c) 1996-1999
 	Transvirtual Technologies, Inc. All rights reserved
 	Engine: Just-in-time Version: 1.0b4
 	Java Version: 1.1

madhu

Regards