exception.c:250: dispatchException: Assertion...

Kevin Gamiel kgamiel at islandedge.com
Wed Jun 14 10:08:24 PDT 2000

Hi,

Using jre1.2.2, redhat linux 6.1 (2.2.12-20) to test a highly threaded
parallel search client developed with blackdown's jdk.  It doesn't get
far, throwing:

Kaffe: exception.c:250: dispatchException: Assertion `!intsDisabled()'
failed.

I'm not a Kaffe hacker, but I'd like to reverse engineer this
exception.  I don't doubt there are problems in my threaded code that
cause this and I was hoping to backtrace from this exception message.
Could someone tell me if there are general conditions that would cause
this exception?

Thanks,
Kevin

Kevin Gamiel                     Email: kgamiel at islandedge.com
Island Edge Research, Inc.       http://www.islandedge.com
Kill Devil Hills, North Carolina Phone: +1-252-449-8969