Small class file with loop from assembler gives odd behavior

Bradley M. Kuhn bkuhn at ebb.org
Mon Mar 6 20:39:46 PST 2000

Godmar Back wrote:

>  The .class file Brad sent does not verify because it violates a required
> invariant about the stack size.  I checked in a fix, and we now report the
> verification error.

Does Kaffe always require that code verify properly?  Could it, perhaps, act
as Blackdown's does and allow running of non verified code when requested?

Also, is there an FAQ or some reference somewhere on how to make code be
verifiable?  I am generating Jasmin assembler, and would like it to be
verifiable when possible.

--
         -  bkuhn at ebb.org  -  Bradley M. Kuhn  -  bkuhn at gnu.org  -
                          http://www.ebb.org/bkuhn