Small class file with loop from assembler gives odd behavior

Godmar Back gback at cs.utah.edu
Mon Mar 6 16:30:31 PST 2000

 The .class file Brad sent does not verify because it violates a required
invariant about the stack size.  I checked in a fix, and we now report the
verification error.

> Theoretically, this could be a bug in Jasmin, but since this file works
> without fail in the Blackdown port, I think there is something else going
> on.

By default, the 1.1 Blackdown port does not verify locally loaded classes.
Running it with "-verbose -verify" shows the problem, however.

	- Godmar