How deep does Kaffe support Java2 classes?

Ganesh Sivaraman ganeshs at cc.hut.fi
Tue Nov 21 05:54:07 PST 2000

Hi,

Was wondering how much of Java 2 classes have been implmented. DOes any
one have any clue?

Like java.awt.geom is missing and java.awt.font and some other major
functionalities are missing. I might be wrong as i am still using 8 month
old Kaffe classes. But please dont tell me "hey go get the new one" :)

DO let me know if u have the list with you? I have one and i tried to send
one with this email but it came back as the limit of the mail is
40,000chars. :(.

Ganesh