Problem with SPARC Linux

Nic Ferrier nferrier at tapsellferrier.co.uk
Tue Oct 10 11:38:40 PDT 2000

I've installed Kaffe (from the CVS) on a SPARCStation 10 running
Debian 2.2 but I get a segmentation error when trying to run even the
simplest of classes.

Every single regression test fails (although I do seem to have got
output from somewhere because I have lot's of .out files) with a
segmentation error (I have a log of the failures if someone wants it
to work out what's going on).

Someone else had the same problem and reported it to the bug system
(incoming/670) but there's been no reply yet.

Is anyone aware of the problem? Anyway got a suggestion of how to
solve it?

Nic