Kaffe web browser

Ganesh Sivaraman ganeshs at cc.hut.fi
Mon Sep 25 07:24:24 PDT 2000

IceBrowser has been tested and works fine. It is implemented using PJava
and works just fine with Kaffe.

Hmm.....just make a search for IceBrowser as I dont remember the web
address..:)

And if anyone has been able to use HotJava or any other browse please let
me know too...

One more thing Applet dont run well in Ice or so to say in Kaffe. Any
comments on that too will be much appreciated.

And one last but very important thing. Has Transvirtual been able to or
anyone else been able to run some performance checks between Kaffe
and existing Java implementation. One such performance comparison would be
for kaffe in linux and Kaffe in Linux with X.

Please do reply...

Ganesh.