Hi,everyone here! About Kaffe on Linux-vr

yewang at eng.auburn.edu yewang at eng.auburn.edu
Sat Apr 7 03:45:57 PDT 2001

Hi,
My name is Ye WANG, I am a graduate student in CS. This is first time I send
mail to this list. I want to say hello to everyone here. Have a good day!

I am working on Cross-compiling the Kaffe for Linux-VR, which is the Linux for
NEC VR41XX processor. Is there someone who is doing this too or has done
something similar?

I think the first thing for porting the Kaffe is setting the config files, I met
some troubles here.
What are the variables I should set? ( I am using the mips-linux-gcc )
What kind of host information I should set in config?
How do I provide config.frag file?

Thank you for the help you can give me!

Ye